ACM Multimedia Asia 2021 invites the submission of research papers presenting novel theoretical and algorithmic solutions addressing problems across the domain of multimedia and related applications.
The Applied Research Track of ACM Multimedia Asia 2021 covers all aspects of innovative commercial or industrial-strength multimedia algorithms, systems, solutions, and applications, such as:
- Content-based image/video indexing/retrieval/recommendation
- Cross-domain person re-identification
- Object detection/tracking/recognition/segmentation
- 3D reconstruction
- Visual localisation/navigation
- Social computing
All accepted papers will appear in the proceeding.
Papers should be submitted through the conference submission system by selecting the “Applied Research” track.
Applied research track papers will go through the same double-blind review process as the main track but without a rebuttal phase due to time limitations. Qualified boundary papers rejected by the main track are encouraged to resubmit to the Applied Research Track if the issues raised by the reviewers are sufficiently addressed (please indicate with a cover letter). Submissions must be 6 pages in length and the paper format is the same as the main track.
For more details on the format, please see the submission instructions in the main conference Call for Regular Papers.
Please note: The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. of the stated deadline date Anywhere on Earth.
- Submission deadline: 1 October, 2021.
- Notification of acceptance: 15 October, 2021.
For any questions regarding submissions, please email the Applied Research Track Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Yong Man Ro, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Chuang Gan, MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab, USA